Acquisition & Affiliate Manager
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
Lead a team of affiliation marketing, play a key role to improve and refine the acquisition framework for all activities and help to secure and position the company for future growth. Represent the Acquisition department in the company’s management team.
Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the Degusta Box acquisition strategies with the main focus on affiliate marketing. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and customer acquisition. Coordinates the acquisition team at the strategic and tactical levels. Defines the acquisition strategy of the company.
The main functions include:
- Lead the Affiliation Marketing Team
- Oversee external Marketing Agencies for other acquisition channels such as email, paid search and social advertising
- Quarterly and monthly forecast
- Develop and execute the acquisition strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve goals
- Plan and execute a disciplined user acquisition strategy to grow sales
- Define and track Acquisition KPI’s and perform continuous improvement. Identify and manage existing and potential issues and develop innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Track, measure and analyze the performance of the Affiliation Department. Lead online customer acquisition strategy across key channels including external agencies for email, paid search & social advertising.
- Establish and maintain budgets and resources allocation across all marketing channels and functions internally and externally.
- Liaise with the Communication department in order to ensure all B2C marketing communications are coordinated and support the marketing strategy objectives.
- Setting goals and ensuring cohesion and collaboration across all levels of the Affiliation team, acting as a key liaison between Acquisition and other teams within the organization.
- Develop and execute tests to better target users and improve overall ROI and CPA
- Forecast and set targets for the Acquisition department on a quarterly basis.
- Manage a team of 2 Affiliate marketing specialists
- Represent the Acquisition department in the weekly Management Team meeting.
- Present department achievements in Quarterly company meetings.
- You are sales driven
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- You have good Excel skills
- You have 5+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, as well as developed and delivered user acquisition strategy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You have experience with CRM tools for managing affiliate partnerships
- You have a "driver" mindset. You are self-managing, are biased toward action, work well with a small team, and regularly oversee projects from beginning to end.
- You have excellent writing, project management, presentation, cross-functional collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
- You can demonstrate a strong track record of measurable results.
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- You especially enjoy digital marketing, data, and finding creative ways to drive interest.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.