Junior Market Research Associate - French Market
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degusta Box you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high). But this is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future
As a Junior Market Research Associate you’ll learn how to provide business insights that matter to our clients, providing both small and big brands with an opportunity to improve their products.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, France being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our positioning in this market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Start off with a training in questionnaire design, data handling, and report creation.
- Be in charge of full-cycle Market Research projects from day one, from consulting brands on questions for surveys (with the support of a manager) to presenting the results of your work to the clients over the phone.
- Work closely with both local and international brands, helping partnership managers to create proposals for both existing and new clients and figuring out which questions answer best brand's objectives.
- Prepare reports that would explain in an easy and engaging way the results of the study.
- From time to time collaborate with ad-hoc created teams to execute project specifications and deliver quality results to clients.
- Support junior colleagues when needed.
This is you
- You speak French at a native level and a professional level of English.
- You have studied either Market Research/Consumer Insights, Marketing and Strategy, Economics or Psychology.
- You are confident using Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel).
- You’ve got a can-do attitude and feel comfortable working independently (sometimes to quite tight deadlines).
- You’ve got natural curiosity that lead you to explore and learn new things.
- You are business savvy – you can quickly understand what client needs are and how to help them in the best way. Previous experience in communication/ marketing is a big plus.
- You’ve got an ability to anticipate, quickly address and make correct decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are ideally fresh out of University, having studied and done at least one internship in a related field.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Flexibility in schedule
- 23 days of holiday per year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Free English and Spanish languages courses in-house
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.