Social Media & Operations Internship - Native German
Barcelona, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainOperations
Based in Barcelona, we bring food and beverage brands closer to consumers in France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain through innovative In-home Sampling, Market Research and Social Media campaigns. Our mission? To bring Surprise and Joy to as many homes as possible!
We believe that a combination of a fun product and great people is what makes us stand out. Our work culture is built on collaboration, openness, and positivity, where ownership, proactivity, and pragmatism are highly valued.
We stand out by offering an innovative, efficient and exciting solution for food and beverage brands all over Europe, delivered by the best teams of professionals - you could be next!
Our Social Media & Operations Internship combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry deeply while assisting in daily Social Media management.
We want you to join us in making Degusta Box the best experience possible for both our customers and clients in the German market while working alongside our fun-spirited and dedicated team!
- Compile B2B Social Media Report
- Support our Social Media Specialist with content creation ( Stories/ Posts, Copy, Newsletters, translations...)
- Proactively manage the community by replying to all inquiries on Facebook and Instagram as well as monitoring daily interactions to encourage audience engagement.
- Community management on our SM channels
- Support with bloggers management and new influencers research
- Support Campaign Manager with Operations tasks (Logistics, Flyer creation, Brand Chasing, Samples management, Shipping list creation, Product sheets creation or Market Research report creation...)
- Support Degusta Box customers over the phone, by email and through Social Media.
- Handle customer complaints, provide solutions and alternatives for the market.
THIS IS YOU
You speak German at a native or close to native level and have a good level of English
You are able to provide an Internship Agreement for a minimum of 6 months
You are confident using Microsoft Office
You are highly organised and can multitask
You work independently and to tight deadlines
You’re a self-starter - we don’t expect you to know everything straight away but value your ability to learn
You have excellent attention to detail
You have a strong interest in Social Media
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Internship remuneration of 600€ gross/ month
Performance bonus of up to 100€ gross/ month
One day of holiday per month of internship
Half a day off to celebrate your birthday
Flexibility in schedule
Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks
Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Central Barcelona office location
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you!💥
Degusta Box is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.